For one week only, The Vincent Rooms Brasserie will offer a specialist Korean Cuisine menu where Westminster Kingsway College Culinary Students will be delivering the menu at the award-winning restaurant. Reserve your place now to try some tantalising tastes of Korea.
- Date: 9 – 13 May 2022
- Venue: The Vincent Rooms Brasserie
- Price: £17 for two courses, £21 for three courses
Booking advised via The Vincent Rooms website
The menu will include:
- Starters: Kimchi pancake, Oxtail soup, Korean dumplings
- Mains: Korean fried chicken, Beef bulgogi in the Josper , Samgyetang, Bibimbap (meat, fish, or vegetable)
- Vegan options: Stir-fried aubergine, Spicy cucumber salad
- Desserts: Sweet pancakes with Korean rice wine ice cream, Sweet rice dessert
Introducing The Vincent Rooms
The Vincent Rooms at Westminster Kingsway College is one of the hidden treasures of Central London. Conveniently situated just 10 minutes from Victoria underground and train station, the restaurant offers an exclusive, high-quality dining experience, combining outstanding levels of service, with dishes cooked and served by highly trained students – the next generation of renowned international chefs. All income from The Vincent Rooms is re-invested into the college’s Hospitality and Culinary Arts department.