How to Apply
- Get inspired by Korean culture (anything from heritage sites, landmarks, food, to traditions) and the instrumental version of the K-Pop song soundtrack.
- Create your own design in the required format below.
- You will be credited with the album art on online streaming platforms.
- You will be presented the first prize by the Head of the School of Art at York St John University.
- Your artwork will be presented at the upcoming Yor-K (Korea festival Festival in York) which will be held at the York Theatre Royal.
- The artwork must in the format of:
- Perfect square
- Aspect ratio: 3,200 x 3,200 pixels or higher
- RGB, resolution of 300DPI or higher
- Format: JPG, JPEG, PNG
* Bonus perks for Contest entrants:
- Submitted entries can be shared on the KCCUK social media channels and Korea Day events with York St John University. Digital or print exhibition will take place during Yor-K event (Korea Festival in York) in July 2021.