K-POP World Festival Global Audition Information & Notice
2017 K-POP World Festival Production Schedule
1st Final Evaluation : 4 August
2nd Final Evaluation/ Announcement of the winners : mid August
Winners for the Final & Schedule of visit to Korea: 19 Sept - 1 Oct
The Final (Changwon): 29 September
○ Limitations of teams:
- Allow only 2 back dancers for each singers entering the finals.
- No limitations for dancers
※ For dancers, we might limit the number of your team members to make identical to the number of original music performers.
○ 1st Final Evaluation (4 August)
- Professional judges (K-POP experts + production crew):146 teams → 20-25 teams
- Deadline for submitting videos is 24:00 (Korea Standard time) 2 August.
- Participants required materials:
· Singers: Performance video from regional final (we accept additional video)
· Dancers: Performance video from regional final(we accept additional video)
Video of both singing and dancing
※ Dancing performers should reshoot a video of both singing and dancing and submit it with a video from the regional final. (Memorization of the lyrics is necessary. If selected as the finalist, the team will be recording the voice for the performance in Korea)
○ 2nd Final Evaluation (Mid August)
- It is not required to submit an extra video, unless we ask for it. 1st and 2nd final evaluations will be made based on the same video.
- Professional judges (K-POP experts + production crew): 20-25 teams → 12-14 teams
- Deadline for submitting videos is 24:00 (Korea Standard Time) 15th August (Monday).
※ Production crew may ask singers to change the song or to edit the video.
※ It is required for dancers to practice and rehearse for AR production.
○ Announcement of the Finalist (Mid August)