Create your own original content that introduces the Korean Cultural Centre UK
In partnership with the University of Greenwich, this contest is all about utilising and showing off your creative and imaginative skills in creating a content with the aim of increasing the KCCUK’s social media followers.
The task is to create a piece of content that introduces the KCCUK that could be used on our social media platforms.
There is no limit as to what type of content can be created. From videos, animations, drawings to photo slides, it is completely up to you. The content can be beautiful, funny, surprising - whatever you think might work.
All of the entries will be judged by selected academic staff and professionals and the winners’ content will be posted and shared on our social media platforms.
- Students and staff of the University of Greenwich.
- Entry is open not only to current staff and students of the University of Greenwich but also the wider community, including Honorary, Affiliate and Associate members of the School
- Working as a group is allowed.
- Grand Prize – Prizes worth up to £300
- Second Prize – Prizes worth up to £100
- Third Prize – Prizes worth up to £50
On top of the main prize, the winner will get celebratory mentions across the KCCUK’s social media platforms.
How to enter
Please complete the online form to enter the contest. You will be able to attach and submit your creative work via the same online form.
To help you with some ideas, you can check our KCCUK website, YouTube channel, Instagram accounts to get a taste of what kind of programmes we offer to the public.
- Each submission must be accompanied by a title and a short description.
- The submitted content must be suitable for social media channels (JPG, JPEG, PNG, or MP4)
- No printed materials will be produced for this contest
Deadline for submission
- Sunday 6th December 2020 17:00 (GMT).
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com