KCCUK is hiring a new exhibition coordinator to organise and promote upcoming exhibitions.
- Assist organising exhibitions from start to finish
- Arranging logistics, production, and art insurance
- Financial management of exhibition including preparing, monitoring and updating budgets
- Maintaining exhibition schedule and timeline
- Making brochures, leaflets, posters for new exhibitions
- Hiring and supervising technicians during the installation/de-installation period
- Recruiting and managing docent volunteers
- Planning an effective marketing strategy for new exhibitions in social media (Facebook and Instagram)
- Liaising with artists and curators from diverse arts and cultural organisations
- Provide a full handover to organise a successful exhibition
- Previous experience in organising exhibitions
- Fluency in both Korean and English
- Excellent collaboration skills to coordinate closely with regional arts and cultural institutions
- A proof of eligibility to work in the UK (This excludes anyone who are in the UK with Entry Visa or Tourist Visa)
- Strong Computer and IT literacy skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Word, Excel)
- Strong planning and project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure, as well as independently.
How to Apply
- CV (Korean, English)
- Statement of Purpose (Korean, English)
- Visa Status check (A proof of visa eligibility/ passport)
※ Please put all documents in a folder named ‘Exhibition Coordinator-Applicant’s name’ and submit it to email@example.com.
After you submit your application, you may be contacted by KCCUK if you are considered as an eligible applicant. An individual interview will be conducted between 22nd – 24th January and an individual notification will be made to a successful applicant. Please note that the recruitment can be cancelled if the details from your application is not based on facts.
- Fixed term: 2020.01 – 2020.07 (About 6 months)
- 5 days a week, 09:00 - 18:00 (8 hours daily, 1 hour of lunch break from 12:30-13:30)
※ You may need to work extra hours during the installation/de-installation periods (There will be overwork payment)
- About £1,560 ~ £2,080/monthly (Depends on applicant’s working experience and agreement with KCCUK)
Deadline for application
- 2020.01.17 (Fri) 17:00 (GMT)
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up-to-date with our latest news.
About Cookies On This Site