The MCN includes both new and experienced YouTubers of all Korea-related interests, from K-Pop and Korean dramas to Korean food, traditional music, history and more. We hope you’ll enjoy their videos and show them your support by liking and subscribing to their channels.
The network’s first task (for May 2020) was to create videos sharing ways that K-Culture enthusiasts can enjoy Korean culture during the Covid-19 lockdown.
Here is just a small selection of the videos they came up with:
- Yena 예나 – 5 Ways to Enjoy Korean Culture at Home
- Hallyu Trail – Top 7 ways to beat your Korea Blues during lockdown
- K-ultureta – Where to Watch Korean Related Content Online – Ideas During Lockdown
- The Monodist - Heal Your Skin From Within: The Traditional Korean Medicine Guide to Skin Care - 한방 화장품
- Sarah Toyin – 5 Korean Dramas for Beginners
Don’t forget to like our YouTubers’ videos and subscribe to their channels for more exciting Korean culture-related content.
Here is the full list of participating channels:
- Frankly Us
- Sarrah XOXO
- 햇살 Sunshine
- Edu-K-ting Veru
- Hallyu Trail
- The K-Way
- Just another journey
- The Monodist
- Lia 리아
- Ropen 01
- coco couple
- Creatives Talk
- Hyelim Kim Music
- Kultur Korea
- Jenny Nguyen
- Diya on Korea
- Sparkles and Stairs
- Sarah Toyin
- Yena 예나
- The Bubble Tea Squad
*this list was last updated on Monday 1 June 2020 and is subject to change.