How to Visit:
- Please book in advance via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is to help us manage the number of people inside the exhibition space, minimise queuing time and reduce contact with one another.
- Please email email@example.com with the following details: Name / email address / 2 selections of your preferred date and time
- Each booking is for a maximum of 2 people
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with your selected Arrival Time
- Wearing face masks or face coverings is mandatory when inside the KCCUK
- All visitors are required to scan the NHS COVID-19 QR code at the exhibition entrance
- We kindly ask that all visitors follow the latest Social Distancing Guidelines
Time Slots Available (Mon – Fri):
- Slot 1 : 11:00 – 12:00
- Slot 2 : 13:00 – 14:00
- Slot 3 : 14:00 – 15:00
- Slot 4 : 15:00 – 16:00
We will be accepting a maximum of 5 bookings per slot (10 visitors) – each booking will have an allocated arrival time.
Please note that wearing of face masks and abiding to the latest Social Distancing Guidelines is mandatory when entering the KCCUK.
Safety and Hygiene
Please be aware of the additional guidelines we have employed for your safety and the safety of our staff.
- Social Distancing: We control the number of visitors to the exhibition space so that you can maintain social distancing during your visit. Please do not gather in the reception area during your visit.
- Hand Sanitiser: Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use.
- Face Coverings: Face coverings must be worn for your safety and the safety of other visitors and staff.
- If you are feeling unwell: If you or anyone you live with displays symptoms associated with COVID-19, please delay your visit until it is safe to do so.