The selected team will be given the opportunity to showcase the final performance amongst K-POP stars at the festival in Belgium.
Challenge yourself with this opportunity to experience the Korean culture beyond K-Pop and become the one that spread the Korean culture.
- Korean culture-related communities active in the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Poland, Netherlands, and France.
- Applying teams may consist of a minimum of 6 members and a maximum of 8 members and must designate one leader of the team.
- Each participant must be over 18 years of age and able to travel abroad.
- Must be a native or resident of the eligible countries.
- Support in 1/2 of the round trip flight ticket price to Korea for the participation in the K-Community Mentoring
- Accommodation, meals, transportation in Korea / education, Korean cultural experience during the K-Community Mentoring
- Accommodation, meals, transportation in Belgium for participation in the K-Community Festival
- Provide costumes, props for the K-Community Festival performance
How to Apply
- Registration Date: 25 March - 25 April 2019
- After downloadng and filling in the attached application form, the team leader must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject title of the email must be: [Country / Community Name] 2019 KCF APPLICATION
- Click here to download the application form and Guidelines
- Announcement: 3 May 2019
For more details, please visit the website below: