Main Duties Include:
- To support the Performance Producer to develop and present the Performance Programme for the first half of this year including A Festival of Korean Dance
- To help to manage the schedule of performance groups taking part in the programme and help the groups to perform in the UK
- To help to organise some additional events related to the programme
- To help to manage various forms of general artist management for the programme
- To support general work within the team on an ad hoc basis
Right to work:
- The successful applicant will be required to provide documentation that proves their right to work in the UK
- A person with related work experience would be preferable
- Skills to use design programmes like Photoshop and InDesign would be preferable
Working Period and time:
- Working from the middle of March to the end of June 2024
- 3 or 4 Working days a week/ 08:30 – 16:30 (7 hours per day / excluding 1hour lunchtime) would be preferable, but negotiable.
- This will involve some weekend and evening work, and hours can be flexible to accommodate this (Additional working hours will be paid)
- From £11.5 per hour / dependent on experience
Please submit your application (cover letter and CV) to (email@example.com) via email. Your cover letter should outline why you are interested in the role, as well as the skills and experience. The closing date for applications is 29th February 2024.
For further information on the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application.