Thank you for your interest in the post of Performance Team Co-ordinator for the Korean Cultural Centre UK.
Please read the following job description and candidate specification carefully, telling us in your cover letter what brought you to apply for this role, and what kind of professional skills you can contribute to the successful promotion of the KCCUK Performance Programme.
Main Duties Include:
- To develop an overall strategy with regards to print distribution and offline promotion, and to ensure the Performance Programme for the second half of this year including the K-Music Festival attracts large audiences.
- Managing and creating content for online platforms - e.g. the official social media accounts, website
- To identify and consider potential opportunities for cross-promotion and advertising with relevant external partners.
- To collaborate on all areas of marketing for the successful promotion of the performance programme, offering constructive, creative ideas to help generate ticket sales.
- General marketing and communications support, and any other duties relevant to the post as required by the performance team.
Right to work:
- The successful applicant will be required to provide documentation that proves their right to work in the UK
- A person with related work experience would be preferable
- Skills to use design programmes like Photoshop and InDesign would be preferable
Working Period and time:
- Working from the end of August 2022 to the beginning of December 2022 (around 4 months)
- 4 or 5 Working days a week/ 08:30 – 16:30 (7 hours per day / excluding 1-hour lunchtime) would be preferable, but negotiable.
- This will involve some weekend and evening work, and hours can be flexible to accommodate this (Additional working hours will be paid)
- £10 to £12 per hour / dependent on experience
Please submit your application (attached application form and cover letter) to (email@example.com) via email. Your cover letter should outline why you are interested in the role, as well as the skills and experience. The closing date for applications is 18th August 2022.
Once applications have been processed, selected candidates will be invited to attend an interview on the week starting with 22th August 2022.
For further information on the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application.